Monday, October 7, 2013

Same Old Same Old

This is the forth post of mine since the end of September, and when I started it, I thought I would have allot to write about.  With Washington being in its same grid lock that it has seemed to be in since the 2000 election, I have found that that there isn't allot to write about.  This post will be short and sweet.  Till Washington gets its' act together, this country will continue to lose its' footing as the worlds great supper power.  And in my opinion we will not regain any of that footing till we elect a President that knows how to be a leader, and a leader is something that President Obama is not. Make no mistake, I am not saying that GW Bush was a leader, this country has been a ship without a capable captain since President Clinton, and we have not had a truly strong leader since President Reagan.  2016 will be a very very important election, simply because 16 years is a long time to go without having a truly strong leader at the helm of our great country.

No comments:

Post a Comment