Tuesday, September 24, 2013

America as I See It

When I woke up this morning, it was like any other day.  Problem is, right now in this country: that's not a good thing.  We have a government that on the whole is more concerned with rhetoric than with actually getting anything done. The right won't give an inch and neither will the left.  With this being my first post I'm not going to get into everything I believe in just yet, but here is a short run down.  America is the greatest country on earth. A form of amnesty is a good thing. Same sex couples deserve the same rights as straight couples. The welfare program as a whole is destroying this country. Trickle up economics is a joke that only dumb people get.  Peace through strength is a great foreign policy.  These are just a few of my opinions. I will be posting every Monday and Friday about these topics and much, much more.  I look forward to the discussion so bring your "A" game.

No comments:

Post a Comment